When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best lady replica ? what can you guys suggest ?

Mr.NiceGuy

Not as many folks into the women's watches here. Easy to do a search of past threads though.

I've heard the balon bleu is a great rep. Lots like the Hublot Big Bang caviar or something like that too. Pasha is another popular one that is mentioned.

Cheers

If you find any of the TDs can get hold of a cool lady replica please let me know.

I'd like one about 6 feet tall, slim, attractive of course, either blond or a readhead or afro carribean, definitely got to have display front and backs, and the crown jewel guards have to be completely removable otherwise it'll be no fun at all!

• Like 2

Sorry for pulling your leg but couldn't help it :)

Some of our trusted dealers only sell the more common reps and don't sell many or any ladies watches, there are a few that do sell a selection.

Best thing to do is have a look at the dealers websites (search for a post by me that includes the links to the dealers sites) and choose a few that you like the looks of, then go to an AD and try them on to choose maybe a lite of 3 watches that she really likes, and then you can surprise her out of the three.

Hi Niceguy, the white ceramic Chanel J12 is tops (don´t buy the cheap plastic one it´s crap) 

Others - all good ones, ladies reps is easier because most ladies gens are also swiss quartz, check sizes because some are so small You can´t see them:) bracelets may be difficult to adjust, just take care.... and don´t offer any without a box/watchcase if You don´t get the boxset right away too; Here You go:

white ceramic Channel J12
rosegold Omega deVille Ladymatic (difficult to find)
Tag Aquaracer Ladies
Omega double Eagle Constellation
Tag Link
Cartier Ballon Bleu
Patek Nautilus, ladies version
Rolex Cellini

some of the lady replicas out of Thailand aren't quite 'correct' - make sure you check all the parts before committing, as they're likely to slip something inside that you really don't need or want, and will cause issues further down the track that may never be fixed. A thorough QC is recommended prior to purchase. This will save inevitable embarrassment and pain

• Like 1

If you find any of the TDs can get hold of a cool lady replica please let me know.

I'd like one about 6 feet tall, slim, attractive of course, either blond or a readhead or afro carribean, definitely got to have display front and backs, and the crown jewel guards have to be completely removable otherwise it'll be no fun at all!

Ha ha, I was thinking the same thing sadly wasn't eloquent enough to do it justice. Good call, friend.

The wife has had my sosf away white face. Looks really good, I'm sad to say. Apparently men's watches on women are all the rage. Female Celebs wearing no end of subs and daytonas.

some of the lady replicas out of Thailand aren't quite 'correct' - make sure you check all the parts before committing, as they're likely to slip something inside that you really don't need or want, and will cause issues further down the track that may never be fixed. A thorough QC is recommended prior to purchase. This will save inevitable embarrassment and pain

Hilarious!!!