When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Daytona

rizee

hi

I want to buy a rep of Rolex Daytona and i am in touch with this guy Jousha from perfectclonesforme.Com for the same can any one tell me is it ok to purchase from this site and what about there service and delivery process or if there is any other place better then this to buy

Joshua is 1 of the best. He is generally quick, reliable & has a good selection. That said, before buying a secs @ 6 Daytona from anyone, I would strongly recommend that you use the Search to educate yourself on the reliability issues that plague these movements. There are many threads discussing these that you can easily locate via the Search.

Hi freddy thanks for your reply I have been doing a lots of research on this and finally came to a conclusion that its only up to your luck how good your rep will be specially if its a daytona.... but any ways I would be thank full if u can let me know about the delivery process and are these sapphire crystals orginal and stretch proof

Hi freddy thanks for your reply I have been doing a lots of research on this and finally came to a conclusion that its only up to your luck how good your rep will be specially if its a daytona.... but any ways I would be thank full if u can let me know about the delivery process and are these sapphire crystals orginal and stretch proof