When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new AP Panda 44mm!

wimpie007

Hi,can anyone advise me on this watch?

Is it the same as what andrew is selling AP0198 - 2011 Royal Oak Chronograph SS/RU White A-7750 Sec@12 ???

Bcos TS mentioned its 44m,but what andrew advertised is only 42mm?So,which is correct???

Please advise,thanks million...

John71,the caseback differ alot from the gen???

Hi mate

If you want an accurate caseback/movement, the only way is to buy the gen now, until a more accurate decoration is released for the rep. 

The rep uses a modified A7750 sec@12 as you know.. and to be honest, it looks crap to me. :lol: 

But unless you are going to wear your watch upside down, or wear your watch to an AP ROO gathering where each watch will be scrutinized by afficionados in great detail, this should not be a concern.

Hi,can anyone advise me on this watch?

Is it the same as what andrew is selling AP0198 - 2011 Royal Oak Chronograph SS/RU White A-7750 Sec@12 ???

Bcos TS mentioned its 44m,but what andrew advertised is only 42mm?So,which is correct???

Please advise,thanks million...

Its 44mm for sure. 

Stop asking questions already.. its a very lovely watch on the wrist, take the plunge. )