When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell & Ross watch from Watcheden

Scott M

Hello,

I registered a few months ago and I am almost ready to step into the replica watch world. I have had a look at the trusted dealers section spied these two Bell & Ross watches from Watcheden;

Bell & Ross BR 01-94 Working Chronograph PVD Casing with Blue Marking 46x46mm

Bell & Ross BR 01-94 Working Chronograph PVD Casing Orange 46x46mm

They're both exactly the same, just a different face colour. I chose these two as they are on the cheaper end of the market should anything happen and also because of the quartz movement, if I do purchase one it won't be getting worn every day. I have had a look through the dealer reviews, including some very recent ones and I'm happy with the customer service that Watcheden provide. I am just wondering if anybody has any experience of the watch itself, I will almost certainly buy one of the two watches but it is just in case there is a major flaw with this model that only becomes apparent months or years down the line.

Thanks in advance,

Scott. 

Edited by Scott M

Welcome.

Now as far as flaws do not know the brand well enough and someone might (very few) it is not a watch that you see threads about going over pros and cons.

As far as months years what is there is there unless movement craps out but quartz so maybe a battery. Scott this is your first one forget years you will have others by then, cheap enough buy it wear it enjoy. Also you should have no problem with watcheden I never have but that doesn't mean you will have a perfect experience.

• 1 month later...

Can you post pics of the watch?  Any issues with it?  I inquired about a BR03-92 or 94 but no one responded...

I bought myself a BR01-92 some months ago.

It was "superlumed" but lume is poor and the pvd coating easily etches of - perhaps a trait of any PVD, I wouldn't know.

This was the 1:1 version from Andrew.

Other than that, it works well

No B&R replica comes with factory super lume. Altho the dealers will not take your money and send you nothing, some of them are never to be 100% trusted when it comes to descriptions. They can be misleading, and it is up to you to research the reps before you buy them. Don't take the web sites at face value, they are full of "little white lies" as they say.