When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey everyone

Marsellus

Hello everybody, I hail from Canada and I just found this site shortly after a documentary revealed I could buy reps online. I've had a look around and I see there is quite culture around watches- I had no idea. I hope to come to understand some more of this lingo, and maybe get myself a nice watch! Cheers.

Im in Canada, what sort of info are you looking for ?

I'm a university student in Waterloo, Ontario, and I'm concerned over the legality of purchasing one from say Trusty, or perhaps bk. Maybe customs seizes it, depending on the source CN vs USA, etc. It looks like bk has some pretty nice stuff, and excellent skills, that's for sure. I'm also curious to know if there are forums as intricate as this one dedicated to non-watch rep (e.g. Tie,cufflink, suit). I came across Replicaplaze, but there are no sizes, HQ pics or feedback.

At the moment I'm just trying to feel out what I should be doing if I want a realistic,rep that keeps good time has the quality to last years to come. I had no idea watches had such a following, let alone reps.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Marcellus, Yes indeed, there is a culture of rep watch collectors, some with and some without culture, but hey, we are all friends here so enjoy yourself, and study hard in school and on this site. Much to learn and many to help!!