When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Suggestion and Help please.

ksia

Okay I have a asian 21 jewel hublot vendome / classic fusion black. My mission is to change the date wheel font to drak grey on black background. It comes in white background black font. Is there anyway to do it??

Btw i also starting to get annoyed by the asian 21 jewel. Try wear a asian 21 jewel drive a car and make a u-turn with only the hand u wear the watch. It sounded like a toy. My point is can I change the watch movement to something better? ?

Im sorry because I can't be any more resourceful with the search button have to ask this here. Thanks for the time.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

The only way to update the datewheel would be to manufacture one yourself or find a gen datewheel and try to turn it into an overlay. I think the A2892 version has a black DW with white text. Closer, but still not exact.

As for the DG2813, I'm not sure if grabbing a 2892 and swapping the movement will fit easily, but to be quite honest, you'd probably find it cheaper to just buy the A2892 version and sell what you have. Buying the new movement and paying someone to install it would probably cost the same as buying the A2892 and selling what you have.

Edited by tomhorn