When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rose Gold Graham RAC

imajedi

I know this watch is either a love or a hate for many people. I saw this and fell in love with it and made an impulse buy. The dial color with the gold color with the strap all just seemed to work. One thing for sure, this watch gets noticed. Certainly not an every day watch but an incredible out on the town watch. Enjoy the pics and feel free to comment.

aruga7ah.jpg3amemy4a.jpgutu2a6y6.jpgu6yma8u4.jpguzuvudah.jpga5agygup.jpgapy9any4.jpghaze9eba.jpgbynanune.jpggu8aqazy.jpgeja5y5ed.jpgseduzusy.jpgyna4eru4.jpg

Thanks martijnp. This is the 43mm version not the oversized and I think it wears similar to any similarly sized watch. The chrono trigger is up your wrist not towards your hand so it doesn't interfere. That said, I don't think it's an everyday watch but that's more because of appearance and not because of comfort.

Thanks martijnp. This is the 43mm version not the oversized and I think it wears similar to any similarly sized watch. The chrono trigger is up your wrist not towards your hand so it doesn't interfere. That said, I don't think it's an everyday watch but that's more because of appearance and not because of comfort.

Thanks, and it's a unique appearance that's for sure :)

43mm is a good size if you ask me. Thanks for the comment mate and were her well!