When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Chronomat Evolution Pics

jonas

Hi all

My brother-in-law also got fascinated by these high end replicas, think he got the virus from me :whistling: , resulting in his first watch arrival today.

I will wait for the 742 - Graphite dial, graphite sub dials, pilot steel strap (Red Automatic on dial) and then go for an immediate swap to the gen black leather strap I just bought.... man, if the 742 version ever hit the street :yahoo:

.........and naturally the Steelfish with ETA...yummy!!

Anyway I asked him to take some pics. Have read so much about the worries about the very (minor..?) flaws... (are the hands a litte dark..?) but anyway, a very nice rep from my newbie point of view. Comments appreciated.

162372-11969.jpg

162372-11970.jpg

162372-11971.jpg

162372-11972.jpg

162372-11973.jpg

162372-11974.jpg

162372-11975.jpg

162372-11976.jpg

162372-11977.jpg

162372-11978.jpg

162372-11979.jpg

:bounce: Very nice pics , congrats !!!!

Nevertheless , i'll wait until the 742 - Graphite dial, graphite sub dials, pilot steel strap (Red Automatic on dial) is avalaible as well !!!

I fully agree with you, this is going to be the N°1 :1a:

ANY WRIST SHOTS ? I wonder if this is a monster (like the Avenger) or not ?

Xel

Edited by xelorrolex

:bounce: Very nice pics , congrats !!!!

Nevertheless , i'll wait until the 742 - Graphite dial, graphite sub dials, pilot steel strap (Red Automatic on dial) is avalaible as well !!!

I fully agree with you, this is going to be the N°1 :1a:

ANY WRIST SHOTS ? I wonder if this is a monster (like the Avenger) or not ?

Xel

Will make him do some wrist/shots, without use of flash...maybe give him the x-ellent link to "how to photograph watches" as well :lol:

Just hope that the 742 or the Steelfish hits us any day now, I feel the need, the need for...ehh well.

Very nice to see some "everyday" shots of the Evo, and not just those flashy dealer shots. :) Is this the first example of the rep Chronomat Evolution in Norway?

The Chronomat Evo is a strange watch.. I can't make up my mind whether I love it or hate it... in some ways it is design just for designs sake. New looks and names almost every year, without much consistency.. But on the other side I cant deny it looks the part. Breitlings are a bit love or hate. :g:

I can understand your desire to get a nice watch to fit your genuine strap. It is hard to wait! :p

Now we just have to wait for the Steelfish!

Very nice to see some "everyday" shots of the Evo, and not just those flashy dealer shots. :) Is this the first example of the rep Chronomat Evolution in Norway?

The Chronomat Evo is a strange watch.. I can't make up my mind whether I love it or hate it... in some ways it is design just for designs sake. New looks and names almost every year, without much consistency.. But on the other side I cant deny it looks the part. Breitlings are a bit love or hate. :g:

I can understand your desire to get a nice watch to fit your genuine strap. It is hard to wait! :p

Now we just have to wait for the Steelfish!

Haven't seen any from Norway before this.

Btw not much activity going on in the Breitling area compared to many other brands like Panerai etc. <_<

Agree about the love/hate thing, I myself definitly love the brand. Think it's both form and function in these watches. The last 2 weeks I've had the Breitling Catalogue within 40 cm from my office laptop. :Jumpy: These days the gen Skyracer from a fellow member here is a favorite.

164113-11607.jpg

Like you ChrGod, I'm waiting for the Steelfish, constantly checking dealer sites, rwg etc. Even did a search on ebay, and found this one :brow:

But buying a gen when the oncoming rep looks so promising?!?...no, no, no. I'll wait!! After all, it's more or less like christmas eve, waiting is part of the fun.

Thanks for the wrist shots. :)

The Chronomat is big, but still classy. The steel looks a bit dull, does it have kind of a brushed finish?

Hi Chr

Hard to say, will check with my brother in law. Hope not, I think all the new gen Evo's were supposed to have the x-tremely shiny appearance...? Anyway I find this watch to look best on the Leather strap, but taste is like the ass, as we say in Norway... Btw I'm waiting for the 742 dial & the Steelfish, did I mention that? Think I did... :blush:

@Palidin

The dealer was Trusty. You'll find him in the dealer dept. Or maybe here? :brow:link