When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What would you pay for a genuine Sub Ceramic Bezel?

juicemouse

A DSSD genuine insert cost around 800€ so I think a genuine sub c insert will cost around 1100€ because it is more rare to find one. But personally I would never spend that money for an insert even if it is gen, I prefer save up some money to get a gen 116610LN or 114060

A DSSD genuine insert cost around 800€ so I think a genuine sub c insert will cost around 1100€ because it is more rare to find one. But personally I would never spend that money for an insert even if it is gen, I prefer save up some money to get a gen 116610LN or 114060

Yeah, I agree that's an insane amount to pay because you would probably never get that back.

Yeah, I agree that's an insane amount to pay because you would probably never get that back.

Of course you can get that back buddy ! We are talking about a Rolex part, an extremely rare Rolex part! The thing is, I don't have a gen yet and I will never stick a 1k€ Rolex part on my rep watch .. So I don't see the point to buy one :)

well you will never have a gen ceramic insert if you will only pay 200 pounds

That might very well be so, but if I start saving 800 pounds on the new ceramic bezel I´m already 25% closer to get a full 16610 watch (2nd hand)