When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega planet ocean ceramic

paneristi_man

Mini review (and trying not to repeat what other members have already mentioned.

I got this watch from Andrew Trusty Time, my second watch from him. I like him for his super fast response, and he seemed to be 

willing to help. Delivery is the usual 7 days, or less. Packed very nicely. 

- Watch is lighter than the Rolex DSSD, maybe because of the rubber watch band.

-  Even though the size is 45.5 mm, it does not feel too big on my wrists, my wrist is small (less than 7"). 

- I like the rubber band which is smooth and the clasp clicks easily to lock. The rubber does not have any strong smell unlike another PAM rubber strap which I had. I was tossing up between the steel bracelet and rubber, but decided on the rubber because I find the weight to be light, and that there are less prone to problems. 

- The bezel is gray not black since it is the ceramic version. 

- The crown winds smoothly, 

- The dial is work of art, the orange letters cut a striking look in the dial. Just stands out. The lume is applied very evenly on all the hour marker. 

- I really like the AR which seems to make the glass disappear. 
- I had been eyeing the gen in the stores, and from just visuals, this rep is really accurate. 

This is also my first Omega, and I'm very happy with it. 

Cheers.

p m

Sure! Couple of tells. Mainly though, noob factory doesn't yet make that strap. So unless you bought that and put it on yourself, it is BP.

Other tells are the date font isn't raised like on noob version. Also the bezel line is a bit thinner on BP as oppose to noob. BP is better in some areas and noob is better in others.

Again though I really love this watch!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looks great! I got mine from Andrew along with a Top Gun yesterday. I'll post some pics in a new thread later ! It's an awesome piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is. Please post your pics. I've only my crappy camera and does no justice to how good it looks  :fool:

Hi chronoluvv Here's a close up in natural light

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

i'd like to see more pics - up close in natural ambient light please

Hi chronoluvv Here's a close up in natural light

ege7emuh.jpg

Vegasvic I know the feeling too many choices but you won't go wrong with this one .

Too right! Gonna check TT site to see what he has available.

Btw, I see you are a fellow Paneristi!  Have you been able to collect any pieces recently?

• Like 1