When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reliable and excellent dealers CONUS

Terrapin69

Only thing is I am looking for a stock sub - Looks like most of TCs stuff has been modded to his "specs" - red hands, reverse date wheels - his name on the dial - pretty damn cool but not for me.  looking over BK's "listings" on another site, it looks like the last post was a couple years ago...

If your after a 16610 TC is the go to source for the best you can get at the moment. If your after a 116610 then BK is your man. They are both CONUS and are the to to guys for great subs. TC has a long turnaround and he has conditions buyers must meet before he will deal with them, BK does not have as long of a turnaround but usually builds the watch when you order it.

yeah - I saw that - along with the numerous posts by people asking when available, how much, etc. - no answers.  shouldn't be "hard" to contact a dealer and, if I heard correctly, the wait time is like 8-10 weeks....

Neither TC or BK are dealers. BK imports normal NoobFactory watches from China, assembles them to his own standards, and sells them "as new" .. TC is a watchmaker of sorts, who is looking to produce the perfect Submariner replica as personal quest.

Neither of these guys can be correctly referred to as a dealer.