When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TD Issue ?

B12b12

Hi there 

I have bought a watch from a TD - the end links are obviously incorrect as the movement between the end link and first link of the bracelet is so restricted that there is little to no movement

Is it very obviously a problem and I have been sending pictures back and forth all morning. it has taken about 20 emails for them to acknowledge there is a issue The TD has requested I return the watch at MY expense

is the normal practise ? for me to pay for a return for faulty goods at my expense ? 

What value is the watch?  If a cheapie, then the tolerances are nowhere near the more expensive, accurate reps, if expensive, then you should be covered, and the TD will resolve.  If not, contact a mod.

Hi there 

I have bought a watch from a TD - the end links are obviously incorrect as the movement between the end link and first link of the bracelet is so restricted that there is little to no movement

Is it very obviously a problem and I have been sending pictures back and forth all morning. it has taken about 20 emails for them to acknowledge there is a issue The TD has requested I return the watch at MY expense

is the normal practise ? for me to pay for a return for faulty goods at my expense ? 

Yep, that's normal. Sometimes you can work a deal for a discount on your next purchase.

Think it would be better to just send back the bracelet and get a replacement instead of the whole watch - might get damaged/lost just saying as the issue is not with the watch. Wear the watch on leather strap meanwhile or a NATO. Better way to go imho.