When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Milgauss Crown and Stem

noneone

Hello,

Rather than annoying every seller I thought I would ask here first.

I am after a Crown and possibly a stem for my rep.

It is a Rolex Milgauss 116400 with a Swiss ETA-2836-2 25J automatic movement at 28800vph.

I'm in the UK and would really appreciate if someone could tell me what dealer would be able to help.

Also the other question is do I need both the stem and the crown? I.e. do these two bits normally separate as I didn't think they did.

Thanks for anyone who can help.

One day I had my watch on and it was fine I took it off at night and noticed the crown was missing. It must have unscrewed and fallen off somehow I really don't know I just lost my crown. So I guess the stem is still in there or broken I just don't know.

I know I need the crown I guess it won't be much more for the stem just in case.

Any ideas who to contact?

Be sure you get the correct crown. They come in 2 sizes. One is 6mm for the large tube, and one is 6mm for the small tube. The stem is a standard eta 2836. 2834, 2824 etc. You will need to cut the new stem to the correct length. If you are not comfortable doing it yourself, get some who is familiar with watches, watcsmith etc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...