When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

debating about sub combo bracelets..

jack219

HI.

I need to decide quickly..

I want to my tc sub the best bracelet combination available currently.

I heard tc about to release a new version of bracelet, v5.

From what I heard from members- In V5 it fixed the folding flaw of v3 n v4.  (maybe there are another improvements in v5, I don’t know.)
However, the sel is still not as perfect as v3.
and clasp not as great as v4

I asked personally some members but I also share my dilemma and hear more opinions.

Which combination will be the best for me?  V3/v4, v4/v5?

Now I have v4 that I got with my watch.  As well I can the ability to get tc bracelet v3, v5.

Keep in mind im looking for combination in terms of "closet to gen" the bracelet It should looks and feel as close to gen.. these the parameters I considering when i do my choice.

do you think better sel fit more important and meaningful than the fixed folding flaw or the opposite?

I need to compromise here coz there isn’t a perfect bracelet as some member told me.

debating...

Thanks

Jack

its not another thread. 

Well let's see .... first you asked about the bracelet in your thread here:

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/166878-got-my-tc-sub-v6/

Then you started another thread about the bracelet here:

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/167508-tc-bracelet-v3/

And now this thread. So that's at least three. I actually think there is one more, because I remember being the one to mention that using the v3 links with the v4 clasp was the best way to go and that post is not in the two above.

People wonder why noobs sometimes get a hard time when asking questions. This is why.

I just thoroughly read the v5 post from TC himself. If you can't find a v3 bracelet, then I would buy the v5 and swap the v4 clasp. It's as good as you are going to do. Here's the thing ... in this thread, just like the v3 thread you started earlier (if anyone bothers to respond to this one) you are going to get the same thing ... a bunch of different opinions. You aren't going to get clarity on something that has no clarity. If you are going to nit-pick your rep to death then you should just buy a gen and save yourself the headaches.

Well let's see .... first you asked about the bracelet in your thread here:

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/166878-got-my-tc-sub-v6/

Then you started another thread about the bracelet here:

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/167508-tc-bracelet-v3/

And now this thread. So that's at least three. I actually think there is one more, because I remember being the one to mention that using the v3 links with the v4 clasp was the best way to go and that post is not in the two above.

People wonder why noobs sometimes get a hard time when asking questions. This is why.

I just thoroughly read the v5 post from TC himself. If you can't find a v3 bracelet, then I would buy the v5 and swap the v4 clasp. It's as good as you are going to do. Here's the thing ... in this thread, just like the v3 thread you started earlier (if anyone bothers to respond to this one) you are going to get the same thing ... a bunch of different opinions. You aren't going to get clarity on something that has no clarity. If you are going to nit-pick your rep to death then you should just buy a gen and save yourself the headaches.

the previous threads indicate the differnece between v3 to v4. v5 not mentioned it them. thats it.