When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP FC diver

Jordanf1

He is a registered yellow hater !!! Every time he looks at a photo of an AP bumblebee he gets nauseated. If it were Orange, he would have two. At any rate enough ragging on Mr. A, That's a really nice FC diver, and I'm sure you will love it. I have one and it's one of my favorites, really like the light weight compared to the ROO's and even the S/S Diver.

Hey Jordan can we get a list of mods or modders that did your watch. Im looking to build a "franken"(whatever) CF AP Diver to add to my collection.

Cheers.

SHEs [censored] awesome looking!!!!!!

Edit: screw this chatting crap we (all posters) should all hang out and have a beer....that would be one of my wishes.

Love to have a Beer but im in Sydney :)  AU

Modders,  id be looking to VAC and DOMI and a couple of others depending on what your looking at doing , this full build was done by the VAC and all of mine have been modded by both.

Long wait time but well worth it,  the FC Divers been about 3 months but should have it by end of next week.  ive got a Pdad DSSD under construction now, so thatll be 3 months too but as ive learn't in this game/hobby the wait is worth the rewards.

Also FWIW not one AD or Boutique has been able to pick a watch yet :) makes me smile abit !

Cheers

Daz

Im kinda in the same boat. 8 million miles shipping time from good modders. What did VAC do to yours. I want to order one and just have it shipped directly him.

In Chile atm. enjoying the last few rays of Summer.

He is a registered yellow hater !!! Every time he looks at a photo of an AP bumblebee he gets nauseated. If it were Orange, he would have two. At any rate enough ragging on Mr. A, That's a really nice FC diver, and I'm sure you will love it. I have one and it's one of my favorites, really like the light weight compared to the ROO's and even the S/S Diver.

Lol A, this is a relatively very short post you are putting up. Must have restrained yourself a fair bit huh :lol:

Folex it's not complete but yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate, what Folex meant is that you have not relumed the markers to the correct color as per gen.

Whats that? What color is that you ask? Why, its a bright gaudy yellow that is reminiscent of glowing bananas, tritum infused baby chicks and iridescent cheese. 

OK just kidding.. might as well go the whole hog mate and do the white lume. Else you would get called out in a cinema while watching a movie and you know how irritating it can be to get your movie experience disturbed. :lol:

Hahaha yes Mr.A, you get exactly what i mean. Btw is it possible to relume so that the color is more white, and the minute hands are more white instead of grey? Haha

Jordan, would you mind letting us know what your list of mods are? Would be very interested ;) beautiful watch bte

Lol A, this is a relatively very short post you are putting up. Must have restrained yourself a fair bit huh :lol:

Yeh, About all I could say. It must have been late and either I was sleepy, or under the influence of a couple of glasses of Pinot Noir!! It is a nice watch, and I really like mine, of course since this AP addiction hit, I haven't found one that I didn't like, it's just that some are too sporty and some are too large for my old spindly wrists. Got to leave those for you young guys, but I can still admire them just the same. I do like this AP community, everyone has been pretty darn nice and helpful. Got a couple of testy sorts here, but I can be a little on the testy side myself, so I can't get my feelings hurt too much. Feeling a tiny bit less noobish as time goes on.