When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ok got another one!

Mike on a bike

Stuart it was a lightly used one I bought on M2M at RG.

I first tried to buy one from a seller on WUS but he sold it twice and refunded my payment and basically made a complete [censored] of the sale (so I wrote it up exactly as it happened in the review forum, got to let other potential buyers know what these people are like)

Mine came without the box (that would have added a LOT to the postage) but came with the spare links and booklet, I certainly wouldn't pay the stupid UK prices for one! Almost DOUBLE the US price :(

Take Mikes offer up and get one cheap - even if the UK customs add the import duties it'll still be loads cheaper.

• Like 1

Guys watch in could not be happier as my pics are not so good the ones up surely do it more justice. Impressions: well the sweep is smooth as silk even my best movements cannot rival it, great presence on the wrist I dare say if you are in skinny wrist club might be too much despite its 42 x12 specs wears much larger (Aston might even wear this). Nice bracelet but slight down side double deployment I prefer latch with ADJ to get a perfect fit (but that is just me) but even I will be taking out a link or two it is long........... Also needs some conditioning, time to break out the clean ride.  Legibility is excellent I felt it would be one of the reasons I purchased and I was correct. Only 3ATm water resistance w/ no screw down another minus so this in the do not get wet section for sure even washing the dishes could be dicey but I am anal about that.  Fit finish very good not high end watch good but let's face it kills  99% of Reps.Over all a definite buy rating and at JP's link for $133 USDs hard to beat.

Ps forgot to mention crystal is very cool and lume just on hour/min hands.

• Like 1