When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy

Nrahuf

Hi I'm new to the forum and hoping that some off the regulars can help me. I like to have replica versions of the original watches I own. Usually worn in places and on activities where I do not want to wear the original. I wondered if someone could recommend good sites for good quality replicas? I have a staring taste for iwc - and keen to find a da Vinci.

Any recommendations.

Apologies if this post breaks any rules.

Hello and welcome!

That is a nice first post, especially when it would be inevitably compared to the first post of whatshisname demanding to know where the good replica rolex and all the pretty horses are!

Essentially, pick a trusted dealer here and do your search.

Try www,p-cls.com, www,pureti.me, kingwatch.cz.cc... the choices are plenty, take your pick. They carry the same watches mostly, made at the same factory. So don't worry about the same watch from dealer x being inferior to the one you see at dealer y.

Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay here! 

Hi and welcome to the forum. If You click on Forum upper left corner, than scroll down to the middle You start finding the trusted dealers, may well go down to T. There are some very nice IWC´s to be found but not all of them are excellent. You will want to read on every watch You choose to buy first. Good ones will easily cost 300 to 400 usd. Other ones are cheaper, but not so good. The da Vinci - in replicas - is not a very good one....it has a cheap 21 jewels movement, if You want to make a test buy You can try it, but expect a much higher quality of the more expensive ones. Interesting reason why You want to buy them. I hope You will stay on the forum and sometime compare the gens with the replicas, that is always interesting for us.

IWC da Vinci replica

lD1TG.jpg

thanks guys for the information. And why would i not be back?

My main reason is down to the fact that i have paid dearly wearing genuine watches in certain activities in my life - have lost a Vintage IWC while being on holiday as an example :) and smashed the front bezel on a Breitling - both which cost more to replace or repair than what i see some of the decent replicas being sold for. I also see it as a good way of testing watches :) before i go and spend mega bucks on a genuine:)

I am sure everyone has different reasons for the purchases they make.

It´s the nice thing with these reps, You don´t have to constantly worry to scratch or break them. Breitling Superocean Steelfish and Abyss are highly recommended, good prices at Toro too. Recommending these because they are really good, not all other models are the same or available.

For more complicated chronographs and navitimers wait a little until after Your first purchases and some more reading. 

Take a look:

IMG_2097.jpg

1024_2393.jpg