When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Canada - Superlume & Waterproofing

deandavis

The only Canadian modder retired last year. You can send repair work and low-level lume work to The Katt in MN .. I assure you that the CDN/USA Customs crossing is safe. I always included a note explaining that the watch was on it's way to a watchsmith, and was not being sold.

send him a note at  GKLONER (at) gmail (dot) com

Surely, there must be someone in Canada who provides this service. Also, the term "low level lume work" doesn't exactly inspire confidence - thanks though!

Nope don't think so, there are more than ten times the reps and gens in the US than in Canada,and there are only a couple of modders  in the US doing this kind of work. The numbers don't add up for Canada. Try cwazy over at RWI    http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=393

Surely, there must be someone in Canada who provides this service. Also, the term "low level lume work" doesn't exactly inspire confidence - thanks though!

He's honest about his abilities. He does PAM sandwich dials and hands only because that's what he can do. There are modders out there who do shit work and never admit it, and happily take your money. So grasp the reality of the situation.

Dean, bi don't think you will. Have any problems with cross border shipping. All you need to do is make sure you put on the customs form, broken timepiece for repair and return to sender. Keep a copy if the customs declaration. Have the watchmaker put in the return, repaired timepiece being returned to owner. Have him put a copy of the invoice inside so if it's opened by customs, they can see that it has been repaired. If you have any problems, you can show them the copy of the customs declaration that you filled out when you sent the watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Panerai! So my next question is who does the best superluming in the US?

Vaccum is the best Trusted modder in the north america right now. His backlog can be 4 months long, tho so please expect to wait a very long time.