When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New to RWG, not to reps...

Change

Hello! I'm new here, and so glad I found this forum. It's a font of great information, and I've really enjoyed reading this last week or so. I decided to join after reading for a few days, and I'm glad I did. You all do a fabulous job of providing relevant information and helpful guides/tutorials.

I bought my first rep in 2010. A Breitling Navitimer Orange Dial. I used to be an executive at a Fortune 500 Financial Firm, and that watch got a LOT of attention. It helped win some business over the years. :)

I now work from home. I'm a sales manager for a software company... I enjoy Music (I'm also a Recording Studio owner), Sports, Cars, and of course watches! I recently purchased a TAG Calibre 36 Rep in the trader section here. It's not perfect, but I like it. It will serve as a great daily beater. 

I've spent significant time perusing the trusted dealers. I'm looking for a couple of models, specifically the Omega Ploprof in White with the mesh bracelet. Andrew at TT seems to be the only TD to carry that model, but the bracelet sizing on his site is inaccurate. It states 22-25mm and I understand that to be the width, not the arm size. I've emailed him twice, once about 5 days ago, and again today. I'm hoping to hear from him soon. Does anyone know about the wrist size that mesh bracelet fits? I understand they're not re-sizable and I don't want to make that mistake...

I'm also looking for (and have yet to find) a Breitling Avenger Blacksteel with the Blacksteel Bracelet. I read the review by Lanikai(sp) but I can't seem to find any of the TD's who carry that model. Has it been discontinued? I see many have the rubber strap version, and I may have to settle for that. I'll keep searching the forums, though.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for the great resource here!