When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

White Ploprof without Happy Feet?

Change

Hello all... I'm somewhat new here, but not new to reps. Purchased my first rep in 2010. 

Anyway... I've looked at the TD's and I can't find anyone with a White Ploprof that doesn't have happy feet... I thought this was fixed in the V1.5 or V2? 

Does anyone know of a TD where I can get a White Plop without the dead giveaway of the happy feet? 

EDIT: I should mention, I've found one Ultimate Version on TT's site, and I've emailed him about it almost two weeks ago, and I've not gotten a response. I'm not sure if he's on holiday, or what. But I'm not comfortable ordering from him if it takes that long to respond to an email. A few days, sure. Two weeks seems a bit long...

TIA!

Edited by Change

• 2 weeks later...

So, I see many people have viewed this, but no one has any information. I will update this so you all know as much as I now know.

According to Andrew at TT, the factories are out of stock on the White Plops. Some dealers list them as available, but Andrew says the factories are out at this time. It may be a few weeks/months before they're available again.

That said, if anyone comes across a TD who actually has them in stock, please let me know!

Thanks.

You may check puretime, Angus has a V1.5 (the only differences are one piece caseback and non-locking button). They are $148

Sent from my iPad Mini Retina using Tapatalk

Thanks! I will reach out to Angus.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Looks like Angus has the V1 only, unless you get the $478 model... All of his seem to have happy feet except that One.

Looks like Angus has the V1 only, unless you get the $478 model... All of his seem to have happy feet except that One.

Angus has a V1.5 for $148 without happy feet.

http://www.puretime-asia.com/product/seamaster-ploprof-1200m-ss-black-dial-on-orange-rubber-strap-a2813/

Edited by ustmisha

Angus has a V1.5 for $148 without happy feet.

http://www.puretime-asia.com/product/seamaster-ploprof-1200m-ss-black-dial-on-orange-rubber-strap-a2813/

That's a black dial. I'm looking for White Dial. 

So, in a complete display of my ignorance, today I discovered that the gen White Ploppy, actually HAS happy feet... as seen here: http://www.omegawatches.com/collection/seamaster/ploprof-1200-m/co-axial/22432552104001

So, it appears that the Black Ploppy, and White Ploppy, are different in that the black dial does NOT have happy feet logo, and the white dial does. Amazing...

No wonder I can't find the non-happy feet version.  :bangin:

I apologize for being an idiot. Flame suit on!

So, in a complete display of my ignorance, today I discovered that the gen White Ploppy, actually HAS happy feet... as seen here: http://www.omegawatches.com/collection/seamaster/ploprof-1200-m/co-axial/22432552104001

So, it appears that the Black Ploppy, and White Ploppy, are different in that the black dial does NOT have happy feet logo, and the white dial does. Amazing...

No wonder I can't find the non-happy feet version. :bangin:

I apologize for being an idiot. Flame suit on!

Wow! Great find! Didn't knew that too, thanks!