When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 57 with gen deployant and Orloff JV strap

astonjenks

I recently traded my stunning PAM 29 with a PAM 57 as I quite like the Ti case and have come away a bit from the polished cases, even my Baron has brushed finish.

So I decided to get a Gen brushed Deployant (would love Ti if anyone has one) and fitted it all up with a great strap from Orloff which is a JV nubuck Alligator strap, the colour of the strap matches the dial beautifully and being a deployant will not ruin or mark the strap which is great news.

I love the finished watch and hope you do too, have a great weekend guys.

AJ

post-48021-0-31597400-1396079987_thumb.j

post-48021-0-10863000-1396079998_thumb.j

• Like 1

yep that is a sweet looking combo AJ congrats  :)

I have the 27b and love the dial layout bit this one with the brown hobnail dial is just amazing. 

I might shoot DSN a mail and see if he still offers the 57 after seeing this ...... also have a  question re the strap : which colour is this. Think this strap will also look perfect on my gen 240 as it has similar colour combo.

Thanks Baxter

The strap is listed as a 'brown' however is much more of a grey in my opinion so lets go with Brown/grey! I'm not sure if it can be seen however it matches perfectly. These are not made anymore I understand and were very expensive as they use the same movement as the gen with Soprod PR.

I suspect when my new Grail Fiddy arrives and I find myself a 382 Bronze I might have to let this baby go as I prefer 47's.

Regards

AJ