When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

QC pics of the Rolex I ordered!

Sjbrowning7

Don´t worry, You´ve done well and find dozens of others. When looking for something different take a look at Toro´s hot section too and maybe at his PAM Arctos. Only recently got this Breitling Superocean Abyss 42mm, fine price  and I have to say as an everyday watch it´s hard to beat:

IMG_2529tcbr.jpg

Rolexes You´ll want more than just 1 anyway, question is if the next is a Batman GMT, a Seadweller 16600, a vintage, the DSSD or..... There are so many, above is a TC

That breitling looks really nice, wouldn't mind one of those little timepieces.

Don´t worry, You´ve done well and find dozens of others. When looking for something different take a look at Toro´s hot section too and maybe at his PAM Arctos. Only recently got this Breitling Superocean Abyss 42mm, fine price  and I have to say as an everyday watch it´s hard to beat:

IMG_2529tcbr.jpg

Rolexes You´ll want more than just 1 anyway, question is if the next is a Batman GMT, a Seadweller 16600, a vintage, the DSSD or..... There are so many, above is a TC

Love the Sub Mate how much for 1 of those if you don't mind me asking, and how long is the waiting time?

The tone and look of the gold in pretty much all reps is off so don't expect it in a under 60 quid rep just use it as a feel for the ordering process and move on to better reps quickly.

i don't think i would ever get a gold rep they just don't look or feel the same and are easy to spot day in day out stick to steel and mixed metals and you will soon become obsessed like the rest of us.

Thanks, it's keeping time pretty well so far anyway. I have a feeling I'll be buying a better one next week though.

And so the addiction begins.....

On a brighter note, you've found a good rep forum where you'll get great advice and (relatively) safe access to a vast array of good quality reps. Make sure you use the TD's - don't just google their names, i.e. trustytime, as their are loads of scam sites with the same/similar name. If you're unsure if it's a gen rep site(!!!) check here or even ask.

Good luck

Thanks, it's keeping time pretty well so far anyway. I have a feeling I'll be buying a better one next week though.

Do not forget it is your wrist the watch is on, your eyes that see it throughout the day, and your mind that's happy or not.

If you like it that's all that matters!

By all means ask advice on what the differences are between a $150 version and a $500 version of the same model, but don't just buy the expensive model because others say so unless you are absolutely positive you really like it. This forum has members that mostly tend towards the higher priced models and for a lot of us, the fun then comes in modding them with gen parts. The other three forums tend to go for the average priced models and don't mod them so much.

Saying that, always ask, as there's people here who may know a better model than whatever you are looking at for only a little bit more money and if that's the case it makes sense to get the better model.