When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

best ap carbon diver

Person ally, I believe that the best "out the box" version of the FC is the V3. I have one, and outside of getting the movement converted to slow beat, I didn't do a thing to it. AFA the AR crystal from Domi, you may have to get one directly from him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

First question is where are you located. If you are in the EU, I would see about getting Domi to replace the crystal with an AR'ed one. Possibly if you are in other parts of the world, I would ask him if he can sell you just the crystal. There are other folks who do good AR work around the forums, so it might be easier to get it done by someone closer to home, unless you are close to Domi. Reason I'm bringing this up, there SEEMS to be and increase in packages getting opened and watches seized in the UK, and some in France, members here have been saying for a while that German customs is particularly difficult to get watches through unless they are coming in from another EU country. These seizures seem to be cyclic, they get intense for a while, and stuff gets confiscated, then everything cools off for a while. Right now, I'm not getting any watches from the EU nor would  I be comfortable selling one outside the CONUS. At the moment, the USA is not experiencing any more than normal problems with customs, It's the stuff going into EU countries that would bother me.