When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

http://bestreplica

iyare

what do you guys make of this website, they claim that they sell the most flawless replica rolexes and for an average price of $1,250 i should hope so lol.

can you guys have a look and let me know what you think because my friend is actually mad enough to buy one and hes chomping at the bit!

what do you guys make of this website, they claim that they sell the most flawless replica rolexes and for an average price of $1,250 i should hope so lol.

can you guys have a look and let me know what you think because my friend is actually mad enough to buy one and hes chomping at the bit!

Don't push people to such stupid places pls.

If you claim that they sell reps at that price, you  should know that it is scam anyway.

By the way, the link has been edited.

This thread should have been posted in here

http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/131-reviews-of-other-dealers/

where unknown dealers are discussed. Maybe a mod will be kind and move it to the correct place for you?

And with reps at that price, the chances of them being good and not a rip off is 0%. Do NOT use this site.

You don't deserve an answer.

Oops I just did.

LOL thanks for your useful input  :inverted:

Don't push people to such stupid places pls.

If you claim that they sell reps at that price, you  should know that it is scam anyway.

By the way, the link has been edited.

thanks for editing the link, i didnt realise that i shouldnt put the whole link in the description 

you should know better after 20 mths here...

tell me what should i know after 20 months my friend?

This thread should have been posted in here

http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/131-reviews-of-other-dealers/

where unknown dealers are discussed. Maybe a mod will be kind and move it to the correct place for you?

And with reps at that price, the chances of them being good and not a rip off is 0%. Do NOT use this site.

You really should offer Your friend an alternative and talk him out of that. He can spend half on BK and get some quality at least.

I know that this looked stupid but my friend didnt seem to want to listen to me and wanted advice from you guys which is exactly the same that i gave him  :) ive now pushed him to get one from andrew at a more reasonable price so thanks for all your replies 

• 3 months later...