When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

FAQ for purchasing a Rolex rep?

childishthing

First off, "Holy first post Batman!"... I know, I know - I'm a newbie and I'm probably going to ask something that's been answered over and over and over... and over. I used the search feature, honestly.

Here's what's throwing me off - a lot of it is terminology on the forums and I just can't find a list of all the acronyms everyone is using around the forums. SB BK SD TC, etc. - which none of which probably matters to me anyway. But who is Josh? Or who is Andrew? These are people you're buying from?

Let me start over. A few days ago I decided I was going to get a Rolex replica after a friend of mine purchased a Breitling replica and is super happy with it. He sent me the link to the site, I shopped around, and I think I found what I want. I went to p-cls.com and I like the site, they have good selection, and I really like that they take good pictures - and the prices seem reasonable to me. In addition to being a Rolex newbie, I'm also a bit of a watch newbie, although I've concluded that should it fit in my budget, I would prefer to have a Swiss movement watch. So... $400 for my Deepsea, right? I did some looking around on other replica websites, and I've found the "same" watches selling at both half their price, as well as 3x the price on other sites. I can't tell the difference and it's getting confusing.

Should I stop shopping? I have no real reason to buy elsewhere expcept to save a buck, but I just want to know that I'm getting a good deal.

Edit: Also, where should I go to find a leather Nato style strap for this Deapsea. The 21mm width is messing with my options.

Edited by childishthing

Thanks, I don't know a lot of what I'm even looking at and so far I'm pretty set on purchasing from p-cls.com because they take a lot of good photos. I was looking at Perfect Watches, Replica Watchstore, and another one - now I can't find the link, but they were about 1,400. Do you think I should just order from this site, or maybe look at talking to a collector here? This is probably a one-time purchase, but who knows. Just trying to do my diligence; I'd hate to spend $400 and find out that I could have saved $100 or so buying from somewhere else.

This is the watch I want to buy... http://www.p-cls.com/rlsd00008-deep-ssss-swiss-28363135-p-13190.html

Hi and welcome to the form.

Go to the trusted dealer section on this forum and stick to the trusted dealers. Anything $1000 plus is a scam. I know from experience before I found this forum. Do some reading and researching and you will be much happier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk