When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Starting to lose faith in a TD...

Change

Ordered a watch a couple of weeks back, and have been through 3 rounds of QC. First they sourced the wrong watch or sent me QC pics from someone else's order.

Next, they sent me QC pics of the correct watch, with a glaring issue pointed out. Now a few days later, they send me pictures of what appears to be the exact same watch with the same issue.

Is this typical for most TDs? I've only placed a handful of orders over the years, and when I point out issues, they fix/find a watch without those issues, and then it's good to go.

I realize I'm a noob to this forum, but not the rep world... Maybe I've been lucky and never had any real issues before, but is this the norm? Am I being too demanding or are my expectations too high?

I guess this is what happens when you don't use your normal dealer you've built some rapport with.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

"Now a few days later, they send me pictures of what appears to be the exact same watch with the same issue." not acceptable and as far as building relationships you'd have to a pretty prolific buyer these guys must do a lot of volume doubt they remember most customers.

Now smaller guys like Toro and sead will know your handle if you are an active guy but big houses I doubt they know who it is just fill the order, it's a Bz.

"Is this typical for most TDs?"  I have heard of it happening but I would hope it is not typical and at least it has not been in my experience.

Received "new" QC pics this morning... Same watch, same issue... Really disappointed in this TD. I've asked for a refund now. I'm probably never going to use this TD again.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Edited by Change

I rejected a noob sub V3 they got another 1 then in the post came the 1 I rejected. Then it turns out its a V2 with a V3 face

do you think I will use this dealer again :nono::cc_hang:

Did you at least get a partial refund or something for their errors?

Really sorry for your experience.

Sent from my HTC One M8 via Tapatalk