When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm new here and i need help, please

Hi there,

I'm new here and i need some help from you!

I'm thinking to buy one rep watch, iwc, rolex or omega and i want to know if anyone here is from Portugal? and if anyone already buys anything to portugal?

what i want to know is that anyone of your TD, ship for portugal without any problems?

and whats the best TD from here? what you advise me?

Thanks

Regards

P.S Sorry for my english, I hope you understand! :p

sorry if it isnt the place to post !

Edited by joaoppfaria

Hi mate, I'm sure most TD's are able to ship to you in Portugal but as I'm not there I haven't first hand knowledge of this  ;)  try any of our dealers listed in the link in my signature I'm sure they will help you, all the best !

thank you for answer! ;)

But i really liked that someone from Portugal that is on this forum speak of their experience !

at the same thanks, and i have been talking to the andrew from trusty time and he was very amiable, friendly and explained to me everything, but i just like to know if are safe because there is problems in the orders coming from outside!

someone from portugal to talk, please!

thanks, thanks

P.S sorry for my english

I'm not from Portugal, but have shipped a couple of genuine watches to Portugal several years ago. Had no problems. I believe that most members in the EU use what is called Triangle shipping. What that is is the dealer ships your watch to one of his associates in the UK, then the watch is shipped to you from the UK,, so you don't have the customs problems with shipping from China to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome to the forum, You may use Andrew from Ttw but You must use shipping via UK option - always and pay extra $40-$50 - choose 2 watches. That option is expensive but safe for 1 or 2 watches (3 is risky), 4 or 5 will be apprehended. Torobravos ships from Spain if You ask him, takes time but is same/better shipping is a little cheaper and has a very good "hot" section with special offers. Shipping time is +- 3 weeks and safe/ no problem. TD who do not offer shipping via UK You cannot use. As a second watch You may choose quartz (+- 128 usd) or Rolex/others with the cheaper Asian 2813 movement for $168. Wish You good choices:)

• Like 1

thanks panerai153,

so if i chose the uk delivery its more expensive but arives, yes??

thanks for you anwser! ;)

I'm not from Portugal, but have shipped a couple of genuine watches to Portugal several years ago. Had no problems. I believe that most members in the EU use what is called Triangle shipping. What that is is the dealer ships your watch to one of his associates in the UK, then the watch is shipped to you from the UK,, so you don't have the customs problems with shipping from China to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hi, thanks nightwatch

so i need to select the normal shiping plus the uk shiping??

do you have any experience with asia movements, are good??

with this can i see the shiping path??

whats the torobravo website??

thanks to all

Hi and welcome to the forum, You may use Andrew from Ttw but You must use shipping via UK option - always and pay extra $40-$50 - choose 2 watches. That option is expensive but safe for 1 or 2 watches (3 is risky), 4 or 5 will be apprehended. Torobravos ships from Spain if You ask him, takes time but is same/better shipping is a little cheaper and has a very good "hot" section with special offers. Shipping time is +- 3 weeks and safe/ no problem. TD who do not offer shipping via UK You cannot use. As a second watch You may choose quartz (+- 128 usd) or Rolex/others with the cheaper Asian 2813 movement for $168. Wish You good choices:)

P.s sorry for my english! :p

When shopping with the TDs it is better to email the "top dog" first and just say what watch you want, exactly (and by that I mean colour of dial, case, bezel (if there are options), bracelet or strap, clasp, etc, etc, say where you are and exactly what postal service you recommend.

If there is anything you are not clear on, ask here like you have done, or ask the TD.

Once you have everything sorted exactly between you and the TD, ask the TD exactly what you need to order and where from their website.

As an example of newbie cluelessness and not asking the TDs at the start, my first two rep watches I ordered with shipping via the UK.

I mean, I live in the UK, so I want them sent to the UK obviously!

The website explanation of this "UK shipping" was terrible and I didn't realise it meant via the UK and then onwards to somewhere else, so that wasted $35 (that I had as a credit note for the next order).

So it's like anything else really, good communications are the key to everything running smoothly.

• Like 1

fraggle42, thanks for your anwser!! ;)

my story its: i'm a student 18years old, but i have the passion for the watches, and i have some from my father, the only think is that  i dont work so i'm joining money to buy one rep, so i can enter to this world!

and i'm obsseced with machines and mechansisms so its my hobbie, and my passion

so i'm trying to join the pieces so i can get and do a great buy! :p

thanks again :D

regards

P:S sorry for my english

When shopping with the TDs it is better to email the "top dog" first and just say what watch you want, exactly (and by that I mean colour of dial, case, bezel (if there are options), bracelet or strap, clasp, etc, etc, say where you are and exactly what postal service you recommend.

If there is anything you are not clear on, ask here like you have done, or ask the TD.

Once you have everything sorted exactly between you and the TD, ask the TD exactly what you need to order and where from their website.

As an example of newbie cluelessness and not asking the TDs at the start, my first two rep watches I ordered with shipping via the UK.

I mean, I live in the UK, so I want them sent to the UK obviously!

The website explanation of this "UK shipping" was terrible and I didn't realise it meant via the UK and then onwards to somewhere else, so that wasted $35 (that I had as a credit note for the next order).

So it's like anything else really, good communications are the key to everything running smoothly.

Obrigado lukenorris2011

Já mandaste vir alguma replica para portugal correu bem??

já fizeste algum negocio?

Muito obrigado,

Cumps

Joao, Bem vindo de londres!

Life's a [censored], then you marry one!