When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SMP Bezel Alignment

brianpelooza

hi people,

i am having trouble with one of the TD (i will not mention who at this time). From the first qc pics i noticed that the bezel insert is not in line with the rotating bezel.... something more than one of you has come across as i did my reaserch in this and other forums. The TD insist there is no problem.... perhaps my watch lingo is not getting the message across, or i am a bit to anal. Thoughts and help tips are appreciated.

u3y7aqum.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good job man.... So if the TD refuses to change it there is a solution. I may have to take this route as I was told that this is a very common problem on the SMPs. Would you consider this an easy job? Or where you sweating while trying not to f&@k up the watch?

The cousins uk tool, how much was that?

Sorry, I can't remember the price of the tool, but cheaper than getting a watchsmith to do it for sure. It's an easy job though, just make sure that you rotate the bezel anticlockwise when removing it so as not to damage the click spring.

Sorry, I can't remember the price of the tool, but cheaper than getting a watchsmith to do it for sure. It's an easy job though, just make sure that you rotate the bezel anticlockwise when removing it so as not to damage the click spring.

cheers bro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 2 weeks later...