When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Project X submariner LV?

dusk

Am I wrong to like this watch? I'm sure the purists will be up in arms but I really like it.

Project X are a company that mod rolex (for a price)

This is a rep from Andrew. New case back, x on dial (not sure about this), cyclop delete and no crown guard plus NATO.

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=6713

For the record, I think this will be finding its way to my collection. Love/ hate? Sorry if this topic is old!

(I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm about to be shot and or banned from the forum!) :p

post-62919-0-45489600-1399803505_thumb.j

Dusk,

You will not be banned, Project X is a celibrated customizer who has done much very cool work!Of course there is a huge contingent who believe "The Rolex brand should never be tampered with". I'm w/ you the crownguardless Sub is really neat. Go to "Rolex Passion" & take a look at the "Heritage" sub also by Prolect X,I am having one built as we speak!Our beloved forum has a very substantial contingent of those who really dig Mods.....Best, mcotter

• Like 1

"Heritage" sub also by Prolect X,I am having one built as we speak!Our beloved forum has a very substantial contingent of those who really dig Mods.....Best, mcotter

I'm with you there buddy. That is mega cool! Looks fantastic :D