When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replicastation.net Legit and recommended : Any other TDs outside china (USA or UK)

HyperEscape

Ok,

So I have almost ended my search for Omega Planet Ocean Orange Chronograph 45.5 MM (Omega Model Number 2918.50.83) which is an older version with 3 subdials as follows : Apparently no TD has it in stock for the finest ultimate version by noob factory (with tighter subdial spacing, correct omega logo, 22mm lugs)

idRj3gndiGMV0.png

Recently came across the site

http://www.replicastation.net/omega-seamaster-planet-ocean-chronograph-swiss-automatic-orange-bezel-stainless-steel-bracelet.html?___SID=U

which has this watch listed for an insanely high replica price (dont know whether in stock or not). So I want to know has anyone dealt with replicastation or can recommend about this sites authenticity.

Plus this gives me an idea, that I have contacted all the TDs operating and shipping from china and none of them has noob factory stock for this watch, maybe because they dont keep local stock and get it from the factory upon an order, the factory according to them has stopped producing this rep (dont know why, even when the newer 2 subdial chrono version is so pathetic).

So can you recommend some of the TDs from EU,UK,USA reigon, there can be a possibility that any of them might have kept it in stock and maybe I can find one in a reasonable price.

Thanks for your replies.

All of the trusted dealers can get their hands on the same products. They may not have one in stock (in fact most of them won't), but if they are available (meaning still being made by the factory) they can get you one. If they are telling you the factory stopped making them, then you aren't going to find one unless a dealer happens to have one left in stock. Try all the trusted dealers on the site (and check RG and RWI's trusted dealers also). If none of them have one, then you can also post a 'want to buy' on the boards and see if anyone will sell you one.

The description of the watch on the site you linked to is utter BS. Reps aren't made with 440 stainless steel, and there is no Swiss movement with correct subdial spacing available in a rep (for this watch or any others). Assuming you get anything from them if you order, it would be the same rep you could buy from the trusted dealers for a couple of hundred dollars less.

Or you could go with the two register model (I don't know the watch well enough to tell you how good it is).

http://puretime-asia.com/product/seamaster-professional-chrono-ss-orange-bezel-black-dial-on-orange-rubber-strap-a9300/

Edited by tomhorn

If you read this forum, say a page a day, over the past 2.5 years that you have been here, you would have had your answer long time ago.

Just saying.

*Wow, sorry, I shouldn't be reading this first thing in the morning, but these kind of questions are killing me. And shouldn't this be in the 'no flame' zone? Flame on!*