When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Return to China from Norway - any advise?

Smab

"BP factory uses refurbished ETA movement the noob factory have new ETA" Toro you sure about that, I just can not see it w/ the Swatch group cutting off everyone slowly but surely noob is getting them........... :g:

I will say this though the Sinn in the raffle was from Toro it had a stem/ winding issue I sent to misiekped, it was Swiss looking good per him. :pimp:

guys, i'm not getting why they "simply" (maybe it's not that simply to have these movements, don't know the situation) don't go for:

1) Sellita (which are actually Swiss ETA Clone, made in Switzerland for the open market and available)

2) Miyota:(Citizen Jap group, again very good movements, reliable and available for the open market).

Maybe some factory claims they're ETA when they are Sellita: it would be NO problem for me if clearly stated. Sellita are great ETA-clone movements so there's no risk using them.

We have gens like the AP Royal Oak 15400 that is beating at 21.6kBPH, but the super reps use the high beat movements: just wondering why they don't put a Miyota 821A in them: beautiful movement, reliable, cost wise and beating at gen's speed...