When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best replicas money can buy

Hi all,

I have been reading this forums for hours and it feels like my eyes are bleeding. This site is rather hard to get the jist off.

So, basically, I am looking for the best watches money can buy (within reason) for the following; 

Rolex Explorer 214 270

Cartier Roadster Chronograph, white dial, rubber strap/

I have looked on perfect clones, Intime & Puretime and they all have them around the same price range $350 -$450 they even have some for the same price with different names. I understand for a Rolex, BP and Noob would be the best but don't know what model.

Can someone please tell me where I can buy the best of the best for these watches and what model (v2 etc.) and I will die a happy man! 

Thank you for your time in advance...

Kind regards,

George

Hey and welcome to the forum hours turn that to days and Then months you dont have Any idea how many People come and say what you just Said and all i can say like i did a few months ago read read read and study

You been on this forum for hours and expecting help i used 2 months before my first watch came trough the door and searched for the Info i needed

Welcome and hope you have a pleasent stay

Best regards

About BP and Noob, for what I got reading around here, generally speaking Noob's watches have a better assembled movements, meaning cleaner/new ones. And normally they have less hurry to produce models so they may be more accurate.

I'd also like to have a serious verification in this sense, meaning someone that properly checked let's say at least 5 different models from both factories.

By the way, i'm wearing a BP Pam based on A7750 (without chrono functions) and not only it looks fantastic, it also works great and keeps the time fine! Got it from TrustyTime/Andrew

On the other side, Omegas' Planet Ocean ceramic bezels from BP had (in the past, don't know if now it got solved) a problem of fading painted numbers, therefore my future Omega PO will be from Noob.

About your question, find out who is selling (out of our TrustedDealers) the models you want and ask them in private mail if they are from BP or Noob so you'll get the answer :-)

Ciao,

GenTLe

Use the search function, let it be your friend. Practically every watch that has been repped has also been reviewed, some multiple times. Read the reviews of the watches you like, see what the guys who bought them before think. After you read and study the reviews, then you will have a better idea of what you want to buy. ALL reps have flaws, some more than others, but they all have flaws. one model from one manufacturer will have a particular flaw, another exact same model from a different manufacturer will have a different flaw. So what you need to decide is which one has a flaw or flaws that you can deal with, which ones have flaws that you absolutely cannot stand. So go forth and read!!  

Hi and welcome, generally You are already looking in the right direction. When available buy the Asian eta instead of swiss (a bit cheaper) and the latest version and You´re good to go for the first one, get that Rolex. While waiting for it You have some time to do more research. Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

The best rep money can buy is the one you bought today. I obsessed over my first rep purchase, which was a 4th gen Planet Ocean from Narikaa. I don't know how many hours I spent reading reviews and searching the posts. One night, after a couple of beers, I pulled the trigger and ordered it. I waited anxiously and it showed up on my doorstep about 5 weeks later.

It's been my daily beater for 6 years now. It's not perfect, and after 6 years of use, it's a bit scratched, but it keeps perfect time. I've bought other reps since, but I still love this one the best (I'm wearing it right now actually).

Buy a rep from a trusted dealer and you'll get a quality rep 90% of the time. If you have QC issues, which does happen, the trusted dealers here will generally sort it out within reason. Keep in mind that even when you buy a gen, it isn't a warantee against problems. The only gen watch I own died after 2 years of use, and it was going to cost a fortune to fix it. Instead, I just left it dead in my watch box, and bought a rep to replace it for a lot less money.

Best of luck!