When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franken v3 noob Sub

Ezio

Hey guys im getting ready to do a franken v3 noob sub talking with ssteel planning hehe ;)

Im thinking gen crystal and insert should do the job Any other suggestions on what Else Would make it better some must have gen stuff or something ?

Best regards Simon

Gen crystal and insert is already awesome but gen dial and hands brings it to another level!:)

And gen crown, tube, date wheel....

:)

Ask me how I know this. ;)

Good luck, I'm sure it will look Awesome!

Dave...

And gen crown, tube, date wheel....

:)

Ask me how I know this. ;)

Good luck, I'm sure it will look Awesome!

Dave...

How could I forget about that ;) but noob crown is very good but on case you go that far it would be a bummer if you didn't use gen tune/crown..but for gen dwo yuki or gen movement is necessary, right? Tc dwo 4 should do the job :)

Thanks guys as it looks atm im in 1073 euro with insert crystal and the watch its self and some service and etc so might just have to stop there for now

But v3 is ceramic insert Would it not match with a normal insert ?? Would that be a Big tell not sure if the v3 can come in a normal insert with a gen rolex ??

And is it better to use the money and time on a tc V6 instead ?? Cant decide

When I started the rep game I only wanted the 116610 ceramic rollie (btw a aluminium insert won't fit and is a huuuuuuge tell). But for me the 16610 is a pure classic and due to slimmee lugs more estetically in my eyes. Moreover, tc v6 with v5 bracelet and kh dial is a pure piece of quality! Add gen insert, gen crystal and crown and you have a perfect watch for around 1000euro. Further, all this mods you can do on your own since its pretty easy. I would go for a franken tc v6 and wait for the v4 since v3 is already a great otb rep and v4 must be better ;)

When I started the rep game I only wanted the 116610 ceramic rollie (btw a aluminium insert won't fit and is a huuuuuuge tell). But for me the 16610 is a pure classic and due to slimmee lugs more estetically in my eyes. Moreover, tc v6 with v5 bracelet and kh dial is a pure piece of quality! Add gen insert, gen crystal and crown and you have a perfect watch for around 1000euro. Further, all this mods you can do on your own since its pretty easy. I would go for a franken tc v6 and wait for the v4 since v3 is already a great otb rep and v4 must be better ;)

Dang so i should go with a TC V6 and the kh dial and try to get the v5 Bracelet a gen insert gen crystal and Crown

And not to forget buy myself a v3 so i have something to play for a while with haha

Thanks again Guess i put down a order for tc 6 but heard he dont use swiss ETA Any more is the ohter movement still worth to keep or Switch for a swiss ETA ?

Dang so i should go with a TC V6 and the kh dial and try to get the v5 Bracelet a gen insert gen crystal and Crown

And not to forget buy myself a v3 so i have something to play for a while with haha

Thanks again Guess i put down a order for tc 6 but heard he dont use swiss ETA Any more is the ohter movement still worth to keep or Switch for a swiss ETA ?

That sounds like a good plan and gen insert and crystal can be found quite easily. Personall, I like the superclone movement used by tc. I would leave it as it is and go for a swiss eta when it breaks. Rather spend the money for crystal, insert and crown since tc movement is very reliable unsless you are very unlucky ;)

That sounds like a good plan and gen insert and crystal can be found quite easily. Personall, I like the superclone movement used by tc. I would leave it as it is and go for a swiss eta when it breaks. Rather spend the money for crystal, insert and crown since tc movement is very reliable unsless you are very unlucky ;)

Thanks mate :)