When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 152 Sealand Purdey Lion With Bob Gen Alligator

rolli

That is exactly the kind of alligator strap I have been looking for but most of the time I wind up looking at something that looks to be padded which I don't want or looks plasticy.

Yours is nice and flat - (not padded) not too shiney and thick = perfect. Looks to be dark brown.

Can you do me a favor and tell me exactly what Bob strap this is (name/item number), dimensions, a link if you have one.

Thanks in advance.

Usil

Edited by Usil

That is exactly the kind of alligator strap I have been looking for but most of the time I wind up looking at something that looks to be padded which I don't want or looks plasticy.

Yours is nice and flat - (not padded) not too shiney and thick = perfect. Looks to be dark brown.

Can you do me a favor and tell me exactly what Bob strap this is (name/item number), dimensions, a link if you have one.

Thanks in advance.

Usil

you can ask direct to bob.

decke123@aol.com

cheers

rolli

Love it with the Bob strap! Enjoy!

Does anyone know what the yellow image is below the lion's mouth???

Thanks ;)

Would assume it's a shield w/ 2 spears crossing, just to match the Safari theme w/ the lion :)

Since Purdey's more famous for it's "sporting game bird" guns I'd hope someone rep the Purdey Pannie w/ some woodcocks or grouse on it.

Would be great hunting w/ that rep since watches really watches don't match well (already broken 2 watches and a mobile phone during hunting :whistling: ) and this PAM rep looks sturdy enough.

Would assume it's a shield w/ 2 spears crossing, just to match the Safari theme w/ the lion :)

Since Purdey's more famous for it's "sporting game bird" guns I'd hope someone rep the Purdey Pannie w/ some woodcocks or grouse on it.

Would be great hunting w/ that rep since watches really watches don't match well (already broken 2 watches and a mobile phone during hunting :whistling: ) and this PAM rep looks sturdy enough.

thanks,

cheers

rolli