When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The best feeling new delivery pending

Degsy1880

Went with Sead(supermirros) with latest purchase after reading a few reviews from like Mike and AJ I basically asked Sead for what I wanted, asked him to go get me a good one didnt bother with QC's as to speed up the process.

Payment confirmed 09/06/14, Sead double checked if he had my order right then I left him to it.

He shipped on the 12/06 sent me a tracking number but only because I asked if shipment had started in a PM on RWI this afternoon. Anyway checked DHL and its looking good fellas , love the anticipation.

Monday, June 16, 2014 Location Time   14 With delivery courier LIVERPOOL - UK 16:52

13 Arrived at Delivery Facility in LIVERPOOL - UK LIVERPOOL - UK 06:04

12 Departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 04:31

11 Processed at EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 00:03

I'm thinking tomorrow "The eagle will have landed"

D.

Went with Sead(supermirros) with latest purchase after reading a few reviews from like Mike and AJ I basically asked Sead for what I wanted, asked him to go get me a good one didnt bother with QC's as to speed up the process.

Doing the same here.

Not to speed up anyway, but because I asked him to double check for the quality of what he's getting for me. I clearly told him that I'm not in hurry, but that I want good pieces and reliable movements :)

Anyway, back to the subject:

i_know_that_feel_bro_by_shiraikimiaki-d5

Does Saed take a while to respond? I've been contacting him for almost a week now and everyday I get one response from him… it is taking a while to say the least to even get the pictures let alone sort an order.

He's not lightening fast mate but I just worded everything I needed to know as to make his answers easier after all English not his first language, but got answers no in depth answers but answers all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing the same here.

Not to speed up anyway, but because I asked him to double check for the quality of what he's getting for me. I clearly told him that I'm not in hurry, but that I want good pieces and reliable movements :)

Anyway, back to the subject:

i_know_that_feel_bro_by_shiraikimiaki-d5

Yeah I did the same mate, just said to him no need for QC pics just source me a decent piece I even said no real hurry for shipping details just let me know when you've shipped. 3/4 days in total is good enough for me once shipped by sead, guess I'll just have to wait and see the piece tomorrow and I'll feed it back

Good luck on yours pal

D.

Got my Tudor v2 BB 'released by customs' today... Can't wait for it to show up soon! Not bad since it was posted in 9th June. What did you go for?

Check it deeply Wooln. The Tudor BB V2 is one of the watches often sold with a new bad movement called "new breed asian clone of the clone". Look how to catch it here -> http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=79493

Got my Tudor v2 BB 'released by customs' today... Can't wait for it to show up soon! Not bad since it was posted in 9th June. What did you go for?

Went for more of a dress watch this time round IWC FA JONES decorated movement.

Think my next might be a LMPO but also been looking at a gen seiko sports 5 or FFF nice watches for the money

D

New delivery from Sead is just in and it´s fantastic quality all around. Also said I didn´t need qc-pics, just asked him to select a good, nice watch and that´s what he did - 110% happy, shipping was on the 4th day.

There are fast communicators, there are fast shippers (which doesn´t have to be a good thing) and there are TD´s like Sead who take their time out in the field to sort a good watch that will last for many years. Thanks Sead:)

Gran no way! Did you go Dhl or hk post ?

You have to ask TORO, EMS of some kind. Hopefully it will be resolved as soon as the postalservice reads my eply to them.

Nightwatch I have mine in my possession and I like you am more than happy with seads choice, It truly is a stunning watch very dressy. Only let down is the rep strap but that's to be expected. Totally happy with dealing with sead will be using him again for sure.

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics

D.

amada3er.jpgamybyse2.jpga7adabeh.jpg