When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

whether you know about this website or not?

Guest Ashcoldman

Guest Ashcoldman
I'm always looking on the internet to buy cheap clothes . I have seen these pages , want to know someone has bought something in them . www.compracn.com ,anyone know that such quality ? The cost of the shipping ? And if they are legit ? Thanks in advance

PS: Parden me ,I have just registered, i don't know whether it is right or not to do on this forum.
Edited by Ashcoldman

And, please, before you get burned by most here- if you're new and don't know if you should post or not,then check! Why find out the hard way and get a bad taste?

Plus, that's a clothes site? This is mainly for time keepers.

There are thread areas for that, though.

Guest Ashcoldman

Why do i ask this question is because i found on that website there are many brand watches, the price are very cheap, and at the same times i'm interested in some clothes , so i asked a question like that, just ask for help, i think i am not wrong

Why do i ask this question is because i found on that website there are many brand watches, the price are very cheap, and at the same times i'm interested in some clothes , so i asked a question like that, just ask for help, i think i am not wrong

I think people are just trying to help you!

If you like the prices ect ect, then dont let anyone stand in your way! Just think back to this post and the help they wanted to give you when The postman just passed your mail box.

Edited by F.Castro

Guest Ashcoldman

I misunderstood your meaning, hope you can forgive me ,I really hope you can help me , because i 'm looking for a reliable website , hope you can give me more suggestion

I misunderstood your meaning, hope you can forgive me ,I really hope you can help me , because i 'm looking for a reliable website , hope you can give me more suggestion

Look here: http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/230-watches-clothing-accessories/ the first 2 entries are what you're searching for and it's a well known and trusted dealer.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, sure.

That's the reason your picture is present (dated 19 May) here http://www.forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=3725565 and here http://m.forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=3725335&page=4 ?

And why did you put a bit of black over the Edifice Casio mark?

Casually sites in Spanish, when (again a casualty) we have seen Spanish sites spammed in various threads in these days?

Uhm, I smell odor of spammer around here...  :bangin: