When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP diver V6 QC

Dear all bros,

i just received 2 ap diver v6 QC

well, they seems not that happy to me. all the bezel lume so sloppy , i thought they should be better??

Picture 4,5,6 .

The inner bezel alignment is good, but lume sloppy, and from picture no6, there s a big gap between the connection 

of the strap and watch.

Picture 1,2,3.

The inner bezel alignment slightly out, anyone realize? and the 5 and 0 seems alot further, more like a noob 5.1 here.

What you guys think? any comment?

a yes or no?

post-55542-0-34459400-1403686639_thumb.j

post-55542-0-60782800-1403686641_thumb.j

post-55542-0-54777500-1403686643_thumb.j

post-55542-0-72931000-1403686645_thumb.j

post-55542-0-64803400-1403686649_thumb.j

post-55542-0-23654800-1403686653_thumb.j

Edited by tempua2

did they fix the hand isse?:) lume doesn't look excellent but bear in mind its a rep and you aren't able to see that when you have the watch on the wrist! If you want new qc probably you receive a watch with other flaws..rather have a little sloppy lune than a scratched case for example.. But if you are sure that this will bug you just ask for a new set of qc pics. Your choice!

did they fix the hand isse? :) lume doesn't look excellent but bear in mind its a rep and you aren't able to see that when you have the watch on the wrist! If you want new qc probably you receive a watch with other flaws..rather have a little sloppy lune than a scratched case for example.. But if you are sure that this will bug you just ask for a new set of qc pics. Your choice!

yeah, so if the lume not that serious i will consider, but there are other issues such as the gap at strap, bezel alignment and the 5 0 gap lol. any comment on that??

50 lume is not nice but other than that it looks like any other V6 to me. As far as I know the hand issue is not completely solved on the V6, on mine the hour hand is ok but the minute hand is slightly more blueish.

Edited by gran

It looks like the alignment is a tiny bit off at the 50 marker, also the Lume on the 50 is sloppy. Problem is, every one of them is going to have some issues, if you ask for another one, it may well be worse than this one. I believe that turning the inner bezel so that it lines up with the top marker @12 will help some.

AFA the strap connection, it may be the way it's being held for the photos. Looks like one of the lugs may be drilled out either too big, or the hole is not exactly in the right position.may look a lot better on the wrist with no tension on the strap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk