When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rose Gold Ladies Datejust HELP

banksman

Hi there everyone I'm looking for some guidence on the best Ladies Rose Gold Datejust...??

I have around £400 to spend and I'm looking for a Rose Gold Datejust with a president Bracelet....

Can anyone point me in the right direction??

Thanks in advance.....

Not sure they clone an ETA 2671. I got a Swiss ETA in a ladies DJ for my wife for around that price about 4 years ago, But it mat have been a used movement. Keeps crappy time now and needs a service. But the watch was quite nice.

As a general rule, I'd say it's best to avoid precious metals in a first rep. They are often disappointing. That said, if it's gotta be rose gold, then go for it, you'll find better reps here from the trusted dealers than you will elsewhere on the web.

If you can settle for stainless steel, you can get better reps. There was a post recently about super reps for ladies that should be easy to find with the search function. The cartier Ballon Bleu is fine rep at a similar pricepoint.

Not trying to discourage you, I just want to give you a heads up. Best of luck!