When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The 'dark Side' Is Too Powerful...

I have managed temptation for years - until last weekend when I bought PO from Wo-mart - I just had to have that one :D

I'm into Seiko and Citizens mainly (originals) but there are few pieces in too expensive range I'd like to have.

Does anyone have experience with Paul (Wo-mart) that they would like to share? The communication does not seems to be a very strong point. Did you get a tracking number? Were you told when watch was shipped? How long did you wait for it?

I hope I did not waste a few $$$

Mr D.

Hi ! I have bought an Omega PO from Paul at WoMart and he couldn't have been more helpful. The watch arrived in the UK in four days and it is of fantastic quality for the price (looks and feels just like the original) so I wouldn't heitate in recommending him (or his prices !!). I have just ordered an Omega 007 Special Edition from Paul and I am tracking it on Fed Ex - should be here on Monday. Can't decide what to get next (I'm definately an Omega fan but, like you I own three Citizens - great diving watches !!) :thumbsupsmileyanim: