When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let's See What Happens...

chrono903

Thom this is not a good idea in fact it's a very very bad idea, we need to leave the WIS sites alone and believe me the are many guy's on these sites with the ability to pick a rep even a good one.

Ken

Ken, you are right, but it wont let me edit it. Lets hope my good rep carries me through this one.

Thom

I really hope it does go away, though it was still there when I checked.

What possible good could come of it. Why on Earth would you even want to do it? Listen, it is easy as hell to fool anybody with some photos, even really well informed poeple... so what?

A fake Rolex is not buitl anywhere near as a gen and it takes two seconds in your hands to know this. In photos you may fool people, you may not, but to what point? If and when they spot you all it does is bring a whole hell of a lot of uneccesary heat on RWG and TRC.

If I had a nickle for everytime someone tried to pull this stuff I would have a few extra watches in my collection, that's for sure.

Genuine watch collectors are not some sort of evil people or idiots or anything else. They have a passion for watches, great, let them have it. Why go poking at a hornets nest?

I really hope it does go away, though it was still there when I checked.

What possible good could come of it. Why on Earth would you even want to do it? Listen, it is easy as hell to fool anybody with some photos, even really well informed poeple... so what?

A fake Rolex is not buitl anywhere near as a gen and it takes two seconds in your hands to know this. In photos you may fool people, you may not, but to what point? If and when they spot you all it does is bring a whole hell of a lot of uneccesary heat on RWG and TRC.

If I had a nickle for everytime someone tried to pull this stuff I would have a few extra watches in my collection, that's for sure.

Genuine watch collectors are not some sort of evil people or idiots or anything else. They have a passion for watches, great, let them have it. Why go poking at a hornets nest?

right, like i said, bad move. It should be gone.

Thom