When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Current Noob LMPO Quality?

lsxtc

I found some Noob LMPO's in stock and want to purchase one, however I thought that I read somewhere that the current watches that dealers had were suffering some quality issues and not to purchase them. Is this true? Has anybody purchased recently and expereienced poor quality of the watch? Any insight would be appreciated as I am ready to pull the trigger on this watch. Thank you!

I purchased mine a few weeks ago from Torobravo and the quality is perfect. I can honestly not fault it. Quick response with QC photos and the watch only took about a week to arrive.

Same here. Consider this has been elected "rep of the year" in RWI for 2013, and with good reasons :)

• Like 1

Actually I've find a way to easily resize the bracelet.

The main problem is that the pins don't go easily "out" from the bracelet (yes, of course pushing them from the arrow side), they instead tend to push the whole link with an angle.

So I resolved in this way (poor Gimp graphic elaboration...):

post-63910-0-99590300-1405270204_thumb.j

Then to make all fit back I put 2 piece of wood in my bench vise and, after I put back in place the parts using my hands, I used the vice to finally fix the links (using wood to prevent the marks/scratches that the vise otherwise would have done on it)

I received my first batch of QC pics and had to reject them. One of the indicators (lume) was mis-shaped very badly and I could not live with that. A couple other indicators (lume) were crooked and/or sloppy. I hated to do it, but I had to request another watch.

Edited by lsxtc

• 4 weeks later...

I have just received mine from Toro and it looks great, I read somewhere that it was a good idea to get it serviced as they come from the factory pretty dry, can anyone back this up? Also the movement that most TD's are showing is a silver looking 2824 movement but mine has a gold movement?