When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage Long GMT/Submariner Hands

JoeyB

For those looking for the longer minute hand for the no crown, coin edge Rolex GMT 6542 and Submariner 6538, Helenarou has them in gold finish on their site. The minute hand measures 13mm from center of the pinion hole to the tip, versus the standard minute hand measuring 12mm. 

http://www.helenarou.com/6538-gold-bond39s--benz-watch-hand-super-luminova-for65383928242836.html

They now have these in silver as well. Not on site yet, but email them. Mention you are a member of RWG. 

rouhelena@yahoo.com

The ETA silver just get done!

Hr center hole to tip 8
min center hole to tip 13
sec center hole to tip 13

If they had a long hour hand for the 6200 they would be perfect.

So far the HR minute hand and the big bubble seconds hand from OnlinestoreHK are ideal.

We haven't really proven that, they are assumptions I made over on HF on my build log. The lollipop seconds hand does not seem to be supplied by others other than those for gen movements, in which case onlinestorehk seems to be the only choice for eta movements. If you check out my build log you will see why the minute and hours hands from the lollipop set do not match the era of the lollipop second hand at all. I concluded (from photo evidence alone) that the HR hand set had a better minute hand but the hour hand remained wrong for a vintage build, let alone the long minute hand. I am going to buy both the hr hand set and the wholesaleoutlet hand sets to try to compile what we don't seem able to get from a single budget supplier. It's on going so check out my build log for updates. http://www.homageforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28343