When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ems Question

jdkno

OK Obviously like everyone here that has ever waited on a shipment I am getting a bit anxious.

My EMS Shipment has cleared customs as of yesterday according to EMS tracking. Once this happens how long would it usually take to reach its destination in the States?

Unlike UPS & FedEx EMS does not give an expected delivery date.

OK Obviously like everyone here that has ever waited on a shipment I am getting a bit anxious.

My EMS Shipment has cleared customs as of yesterday according to EMS tracking. Once this happens how long would it usually take to reach its destination in the States?

Unlike UPS & FedEx EMS does not give an expected delivery date.

Generaly it has been same day for me...

One last question, once the package is released from customs who will be delivering it?? Will it just come to me via USPS, or does EMS have their own delivery system in the states...just want to know who to be on the lookout for.

It will come USPS. You can actually take the EMS tracking number, and put that in the "track and confirm" field on the USPS website to track it from the US post office side:

http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfi...trackandconfirm

It will come USPS. You can actually take the EMS tracking number, and put that in the "track and confirm" field on the USPS website to track it from the US post office side:

http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfi...trackandconfirm

Thanks ALOT...

It appears that the package arived at my local post office this morning.....man I hope it made todays delivery. Now I will be sitting here all day looking out for my local postal worker.