When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has anyone ordered with kabtime.eu?

gasebah

Hi guys,

I want a bronze watch. With my wrist a Panerai Bronzo is out of the question, it is just too big. I stumbled over the Lum-Tec M54 which has a size better suiting my wrist.

There is a European Distributor called kabtime which would take away the extra tax that would apply if I ordered the watch on the corporate Lum-Tec US Site.

Now maybe I am just paranoid but something about their site feels fishy. So my question is has anybody ordered wih them? Are they legit?

Here is the link to the watch BTW: http://www.kabtime.eu/?page=tovar&tovar=308&lang=en

-Alex

They are more than likely legit, go to the LumTec website and see if they are listed as the European distributor as they claim. If you are in the USA, figure out what the watch cost is plus tax plus shipping within the USA, then see what the watch from the EU with shipping, plus you will need to figure in some customs duty, as they are shipping a genuine watch, and it will be sent insured and declared at full value. Companies like FEDEX, DHL and UPS have in house customs clearing, so you may well receive your watch and then get a bill from them for customs "handling charge+ duty. Probably figure on another 35-50 USD to the total. Also if you use PayPal, their exchange rate is going to be worse than what the daily exchange rate is. When you take all of this into consideration, it may well be cheaper to buy it directly from LumTec in the USA.

Also, you can go to WatchUseek go to the dive watch forum and search there for this company or ask those guys if it's a legit company.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have made a diligent search about what could fit me, and ended up with the Lum-Tec. Interestingly there had been a few other brands I had liked but most of the models are already sold out! There seems to be a real run on bronze watches these days. I am very anxious to add this one to my collection.

I like the Anacon (apart from the writing on the dial - must be for people that don't know what the hands are for but who can read...?)

Ancon-Magnus-Gear-Patrol.jpg