When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Get Fined Or Go To Prison In Germany.....

tenacious_b

http://www.itwire.com.au/content/view/7952/52/

What the hell is going on with the world? Please Governement, step in and protect me from video games and movies, but please line the pockets of those that are poisonging us with drugs everyday, most of which carry a list of side effects worse than anything they are treating. What a crock of [censored]. I would have thought Germany would have learned it lesson on where state sponsored censorship ends up.

They do it all the time, everywhere in the world. Some kid shoots a few ppl at school and they blame it ALL on the computer games.

If those games really make ppl do such things, there would be at least 10000 shootings every day, because almost ALL healthy kids play those games.

That guy who shot all those ppl (ResistantX) had other problems in his life. He said that he was not going to put up with the konformist [censored] of our society. he said he did not want to live a life whose whole prupose was to work work work and then marry and later find out your wife screws the neighbor and you got a brain tumor just after you retired.

He had to re-do 9th or 10th grade twice and he had no perspective, because veryday we hear on tv that there are no apprenticeship places for school graduates and that the social security system will collapse sooner or later, because the polititians are to afraid to do something fundamential about it (for example paying ppl who chose NOT to have kids LESS pension). He was also bullied around at school all the time, he was once forced to put a glowing hot piece of metal in his pants by upperclassmen, and none of the teachers really did something about it.

He said his schools' headmaster was a big fat lard that only showed up when there were public events, but was always gone when there were problems.

Yes, that kid loved guns, and he loved playing those games. So do I, and I did too have a few bastard teachers, but I did not end up killing everyone at my school.

Before they start banning those games, they should make sure that kids can get an apprenticeship place after school and that they have a life perspective.

If you have a dozen kids that have no perspective at all, you shouldnt be suprised if they start running amok.

Those suicide bombers in Israel also have NO life perspective, because their homes are bombed and their friends get shot and their children have to drink dirty water. Israel of course thinks that by bombing them even more, they will all say "its hamas' fault that israel bombs us, we have to fight hamas". That is NOT how it works. It hasnt worked with the germans during WW2 and it is not working with Muslims in gaza and lebanon and it is also NOT working with kids in western countries.

The solution is to give them a perspective and not to fight them even harder in the hope that they will get it sooner or later

dani, I can understand you, and I AM german. What I don't understand: what is bsl laws? :g:

BSL is Breed specific laws on dogs.German goverment killed about 500-600 dogs in ONE year that was just regualr familiy dogs that only had wrong breed name and looks that is what we have registerd but the numbers are far more :( This happend after 2 pit dogs killed a boy later on the vet found amfetamin and that both dogs was starved and justed as fighting dogs,any breed woud go insane whit that mix.

Its like saying a Polish guy is more potentail dangerus then a Danish guy so lets ban all polish people,its just a stupid law that is a racist law in my eyes its always starts at the bottom we all now that.

Cheers

http://www.itwire.com.au/content/view/7952/52/

What the hell is going on with the world? Please Governement, step in and protect me from video games and movies, but please line the pockets of those that are poisonging us with drugs everyday, most of which carry a list of side effects worse than anything they are treating. What a crock of [censored]. I would have thought Germany would have learned it lesson on where state sponsored censorship ends up.

Weak. Germany comes up with all sorts of crazy ideas, though. A while back they made it illegal to tell the truth about the holocaust.

BSL is Breed specific laws on dogs.German goverment killed about 500-600 dogs in ONE year that was just regualr familiy dogs that only had wrong breed name and looks that is what we have registerd but the numbers are far more :( This happend after 2 pit dogs killed a boy later on the vet found amfetamin and that both dogs was starved and justed as fighting dogs,any breed woud go insane whit that mix.

Its like saying a Polish guy is more potentail dangerus then a Danish guy so lets ban all polish people,its just a stupid law that is a racist law in my eyes its always starts at the bottom we all now that.

Cheers

there's nothing racist about those laws. some dogs ARE killer animal.s if ypou deny that,you deny scinetific biology. noone neeeds to have those dogs. only weak idiots have those dogs here (and they are ALL idiots here), becauise they are so weak, they cant even defend themself against a pudel!

Weak. Germany comes up with all sorts of crazy ideas, though. A while back they made it illegal to tell the truth about the holocaust.

so,whats the truth abou holocaust?

in germany its only illlegal to deny holocaust!

OK, so if I said 3 million not 6 million, I'm safe under the law? My understanding is that I'm not. This was an atrocious crime against humanity to be sure, but forbidding the discussion of historical facts and figures is still over the top.

I dunno about that, but I think you are right. As a matter of fact, I remember arguing with a teacher of mine that no democratic country can have such a stupid law back in high school days.

I agree wiht you, horrible crime, but noone can really say for sure if it was 6million, 1million or 20million. And if you try to discuss this, you get most likely sent to prision or called a nazi or whatsoever

wow your so full of BS.

all dogs can kill its not breed related,if it is BAN your German shepard that is the dog whit higest deaths against humans in Germany togheter whit Rottie.

Cheers,

D

there's nothing racist about those laws. some dogs ARE killer animal.s if ypou deny that,you deny scinetific biology. noone neeeds to have those dogs. only weak idiots have those dogs here (and they are ALL idiots here), becauise they are so weak, they cant even defend themself against a pudel!

so,whats the truth abou holocaust?

in germany its only illlegal to deny holocaust!

If it's not computer games getting blamed it's rap music.

One guy I know is now attributing all the ills of London on black kids waering baggy clothes listening to rap music causing all the crimes and unrest... how stupid can people get? <_<

If it's not computer games getting blamed it's rap music.

One guy I know is now attributing all the ills of London on black kids waering baggy clothes listening to rap music causing all the crimes and unrest... how stupid can people get? <_<

Then again, this is the same guy who goes around saying Schindler's List is the greatest fictional movie made...! :g: