When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Roo Black Themes JF ultimate 2014 pictures

soireemystique

Very nice, except that on this piece, the AP logo on the dial does not seem to the updated one on the latest batch for this model. 

The updated logo is slightly more compact and more accurate to gen.

I prefer this model over the 2014 safari.. good taste. :) 

It's now real leather instead ,the PU leather look ,as the ultimates we all know with the deployant clasp...

Much better quality and thickness ..much improved

If you want to buy Gen you have to pay !!  If you want a upgrade strap I prefere Jacob strap !!!

Edited by soireemystique

Lots of safari talk on this thread. Glad to a bit on the black themes. Mine is on the way from Angus. Should be updated to V2.

I love both dials but I chose the black themes because the flaws/tells are more subtle on an all-black surrounding.

I might go ahead to buy the safari anyway, after seeing the superb build of this series! 

It's now real leather instead ,the PU leather look ,as the ultimates we all know with the deployant clasp...

Much better quality and thickness ..much improved

If you want to buy Gen you have to pay !!  If you want a upgrade strap I prefere Jacob strap !!!

There is the gap issue on J12 Roo's for now. But Guru on RWI is in contact with Jacob in regards to solving this issue.

Nice pics showing the problem in detail in this thread. Start at post #538 on page 54

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=189848&page=54

Hopefully Jacob can work this out quickly.