When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replacement Bracelet For 42.5 5th Gen Po

cornerstone

I thought I'd just ask, in case someone else has already done similar - no point in reinventing the wheel.

The bracelet for my 42.5mm 5th PO has been in the wars. A couple of weeks ago one of the tiny 'half links' (if that makes sense - one of the side bits, but half the size of the normal links) came off the watch during the day and is lost, and obviously the whole bracelet is now broken. (Relieved the watch didn't fall off and break).

I could put it back together, but then it won't be my size.

Does anyone have any experience buying replacement links or a replacement bracelet for the PO off the dealers? (The clasp has its problems too, which is why I ask about the bracelet). Any idea of costs or who you would recommend? (I know it's a busy time of year for them).

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little postscript.

Verbal was kind enough to post the replacement links all the way to Oz. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Unfortunately the envelope had been mauled, I suspect by a sorting machine. There was a very peculiar hole ripped in the back of the envelope and the links were gone :o

That said, I am very grateful for him sending them - and he obviously deserves the community credit for offering to do so. :notworthy:

As I've said to him in PM - I am going to try to resize the watch without the half links at the 'wrong' size. My hand will probably go purple when I put the watch on....but at least it will bring more attention to the great watch! :lol:

Cheers!