When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Simpsan

Hi All,
Just a quick note to say "hi" :)
I'm based in England and have had a couple of Gen Tags and have just bought a replica Hublot Big Bang whilst on holiday in Turkey which was immediately followed by 'buyers regret' as I realised that I've probably overpaid! 
Currently I have a nice gen Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chrono and a Seiko RAF Gen 2 7T27-7A20 and am looking to add a few nice pieces to my fledgling collection!

Anyway long story short, whilst searching through google I came across yourselves and after a good read have just ordered a Noob O Panerai 299 and a B&R BR02-92 through Torobravo.
Quite a few others I like so I can see this becoming expensive!
Cheers Andy

Hope you will enjoy your stay here!"

And join in on the fun with us

You might wanna read this before you start if you havent already ;)

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/171237-what-are-the-rep-collecting-10-commandments/

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/85981-hey-noobor-not-so-noobread-this-now/

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/24786-read-our-forum-rules/

Before you know it you Got the rep bug and some great fellow minded guys ready to help out here

Best regards Simon (Ezio )

Thank you for the comments.

My 'collection' as you put it is not so large right now, but that is likely to change very soon.

So here goes, please excuse the iPhone photos!

Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph

Bought around 5 years ago from Tag Heuer in the UK. This is my day to day watch and I really should look after it a whole lot better. Lover this watch and it replaced a late 1990s 2000 series which I wished I'd held on to.

post-67275-0-55233900-1412703959_thumb.j

Seiko 7T27-7A20

Around 15 to 20 years old, there were two versions of these, an army issue with NATO Stock Number and the high street version, AFAIK, the two watches were the same?

It's a simple Quartz and runs well after so many years, gets worn when out mountain biking.

post-67275-0-80870300-1412703988_thumb.j

Hublot Big Bang Monaco Yacht Club

Bought a few weeks ago whilst on holiday in Turkey.

Quartz Movement and quite nice. I'm noticing 'tells' on it but I'm not too worried as im pretty sure 99% of the people I work with have no idea if it's a £10 or a £10k watch.

Just wish I'd read up on them before buying :)

post-67275-0-07438300-1412704002_thumb.j

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers, the Seiko was 'lost' for a number of years, discarded and thrown in a drawer. I only came upon it recently when I moved house! It's a very nice watch and if I remember correctly was around £225 when bought.

The rep bug has bitten me hard! My first two purchases, the Noob O Panerai 299 and a B&R BR02-92 arrived some weeks ago and I am very pleased with them. I've already placed follow on orders for a NOOB PAM243, a Patek Nautilus with the Miyota 9015 movement and a Cartier Ballon Bleu Quartz for my girlfriend. The next will be a TC Submariner which will be ordered in the next few days once I find the best payment method!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...