When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PT: Royal Oak Offshore Diver White Ceramic Noob Best Edition?

folex

Hey J, I'm not a veteran but the white ceramic looks very off to me if you can compare it to pics of the gen.

The gen ceramic color seems to be more solid, and with a matte finish.

The rep in the pictures look like a cheap toy trying to pose as an AP rep, a rep of a rep if you get me.

Stay off for now, wait for the next iteration. Look at the divers mate, has there been a version without a next iteration? :lol: 

Hey J, I'm not a veteran but the white ceramic looks very off to me if you can compare it to pics of the gen.

The gen ceramic color seems to be more solid, and with a matte finish.

The rep in the pictures look like a cheap toy trying to pose as an AP rep, a rep of a rep if you get me.

Stay off for now, wait for the next iteration. Look at the divers mate, has there been a version without a next iteration? :lol:

Actually when i mentioned AP veteran, i was referring to you sir ;)

Very much agreed, i was looking through the gen picts and it does look like a toy. Quite sad, but true. And yes, new versions keep coming out. For the better.. Or for the worse.. Haha

Sent from my iP**** using Tapatalk

Haha J, you flatterer. 

I know that you have been eyeing the diver series for a while now.. the V4 FC is the most accurate IMHO. And maybe the J12 ceramic diver which is yet to be released.

You might want to consider those instead.  ;)

I strongly believe that there WILL be a v2 for the white ceramic diver, and perhaps the ceramic finishing will be refined, but knowing them, they might regress on some other feature accuracy like hands, dial etc..you know the story well  :lol:

so yes, the ROO FC diver v4 by noob is the diver to get for now. You have waited long enough my friend. Lol