When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sf Bay Area Gtg

Devedander

Not proposing any particular date or time but since all those guys are getting all the fun on the other side of the pond, who would be up for it if we had an SF/Bay Area GTG? Would be interesting to see what Macy's on Fifth would do if a dozen or so Panerais walked into the jewelry section all at the same time :D

Not proposing any particular date or time but since all those guys are getting all the fun on the other side of the pond, who would be up for it if we had an SF/Bay Area GTG? Would be interesting to see what Macy's on Fifth would do if a dozen or so Panerais walked into the jewelry section all at the same time :D

I might be game, depending on when and where.

macy's on fifth? not exactly sure where that is (a dozen panerais walking into shreve could be more interesting), but i could be down for a bay area gtg. after the holidays would be best for me...

I would be down for it on a Sat in January?

A bunch of the Seiko guys and the knife forum guys got together last summer at a brew pub in the 3rd Street and Harrison area?? Don't remember the name but it was something baseballish I think?

They had a large private loft area in the back that managed to hold everyone with much less worry about leaving dozens of watch boxes and knife rolls out in the open :whistling:

Somehow I remembered it, doh!

It was the "21st Amendment". Good beer and good food!

http://www.21st-amendment.com/

HA! I'm wearing one of their t-shirts right now. I forgot about that little area upstairs. I have never been up there but I have been downstairs a bunch of times. They have the only brewing room in SF with a disco ball. :lol: Depending on how many people show up I think there or the Thirsty Bear would be great. The later is closer to BART for those who are riding instead of driving.

sometime on a sunday afternoon should work for me...what about the weekend after new years (sunday the 7th).

My vote is for a late brunch on Sunday, maybe a week or two into Jan. If people want to go late on Sunday we will have the time to party and get home before the fat lady sings.

Watcha' think?